Thursday, April 2, 2015

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

base model they gave me when I chose female

added a jacket, jeans, shoes, and a t-shirt

changed into a white shirt and black shorts

I could not use a photo of me so I decided to edit the face of this avatar...

added eyebrows

added brown eyes

they did not have brown hair as an options, so I added black hair



chose some black sneakers

the view from the back

changed the shoes to grey running shoes

and changed the shirt to blue



This is a final exercise where we used MakeHuman to create an avatar that looked like us. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment