Thursday, March 26, 2015

Class 9: Exploring Second Life






this is the first world I was exploring. I was sort of like a tropical island. I was following the arrows and the path.


The second world had a little hut thing and there were supplies around it that someone had collected.

This is me editing my avatar. I picked the girl wearing the black clothes which makes me "female goth" apparently


The third world was a huge stone building that had tv screens all around it.


The forth world had a street and a lot of advertisements. Someone tried to talk to me in this world so i got freaked out a left...stranger danger!


In the 5th world I jumped off the dock and landed in the water. I could walk around under the water which was pretty cool.


In the 6th world I was in a huge house and I found a spiral stair case which lead me to the second floor balcony. I also could hear someone talking in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment